Saturday, January 16, 2010

So many thoughts

As Anney and I watch the reports on CNN and Fox about the Haiti earthquake, my mind reals in amazement and shock. To watch as the bodies are thrown into mass graves, I weep at the lives lost. How will the families know if their loved ones are gone, they didn't get to say goodbye and have a service for them...I cannot imagine how their hearts are grieving. I am praying for them.

I am praying for the first responders, the care givers, the doctors and nurses, the soldiers, the aid workers, the missionaries for strength of body and spirit.

I watch all this unfold and happen and wonder how far will we go before we make sure our hearts are right before the Lord before He comes. I wonder and think if CNN and Fox will be broadcasting when the days of unbelievable tragedy comes upon the earth as spoke of in Revelation..the times it says that 1/3 of the worlds population will be gone.....how close are we to those days?

I wonder as it says in the Word that the whole world will see when the two witnesses will be killed....now I see why CNN and Fox are here.

Let us pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment